Here is an overview of some possible career paths that can be practiced with us during or after training (HTL, University), part-time employment is also possible:
Young Professionals & Career Opportunities
Every young professional first receives training from us about our products and has the opportunity to get a ‘drop in’ of several areas.
Usually this is followed by the start as a test engineer. You will design test scenarios and test new features and modules. This enables you to get to know our products and processes even better.
Typical career paths with us are:
- Software Developer: Develop with us the next generation of our real-time communication platform Conex™
- Project Manager: Management of projects over the entire process (technical and organizational) in close cooperation with the customer
- System Engineer: Technical support in the specification, planning, construction and integration of system solutions
- Hardware & Device Engineer: Develop intelligent communication devices (planning, prototype construction, etc.)
- Service Engineer: Support our customers via remote access and, if necessary, directly on site (maintenance and repair of our systems, independent error analysis and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Product Manager: Planning, specification and control of our products