voxlog® meets all requirements of a modern recording and documentation system for telecommunications processes in a professional investment environment:
- Audio-, video- and data of security-related telecommunication processes are legally compliant recorded
- Recording of data streams takes place in the most modern IP technology
- Recording and analysis of analogue, digital and VOIP communication as well as radio communication over analogue and digital radio systems (analogue radio, marine radio, EDACS, GSM-R, TETRA)
Voice Line Card™ is a special Voxtronic join™ gateway to connect analog interfaces to a VoIP network:
- Audio-, input-, output- and serial data is processed and send via modern IP technologies
- Easily integrated into voxlog®
- Centralized Management and Configuration
Our dispatcher, VCCS and C4I solution for communication and management of different communication participants.
- Adapted for customer need
- Multiple conferences and participants
- Scenario management for easy and intuitive operation during emergencies
Our Remote Control & Management System for controlling, configuring and surveilling multiple system units. The system can be scale in redundancy and unit count from small systems, to complex country wide solutions.
- Easy expandable
- Database mirroring for redundancy
- One interface for all units and systems
Conex situation center™ offers a place-related overview in the running operation around to the user a quick decision-making to allow.
- Region & Geofencing
- Position recognition
- Location history
Conex™ SBC is a software based session Boarder controller (SBC). Like a Proxyserver a SBC is involved when a SIP phone call is established. Its task is to control the access to the internal communication network by protocol translation and normalization of the protocol SIP.
- DDoS / DoS Attack Protection
- Network security
- Call routing